Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time for some Walking

I have been promising an update for so long now that I am embarrassed! Aden is a full-fledged toddler now and Bubba is not far behind. Andrew can take up to 6 or 7 steps, but only does so when the mood strikes him.

Here is an early video of Aden- I was trying to take a picture of him so the camera angle was wrong for video- but after some great advice from Lisa I was able to rotate it so now I have to share.



Poor guy- I had to stop the camera 'cause his joy turned to pain.

Here is Andrew showing off one of his many tricks.




And one more of Aden showing what a pro he is.




We are doing great and working on the house a lot lately. We are so thankful that we have been healthy. I really don't like it when the boys don't feel well.

Here are a few house pics as well.
The Shower

The Kitchenette

The Doors


We hope you all are doing great and hopefully we can get this house project under control so I can update a little more often!