Saturday, January 20, 2007

Larry Lintfingers and Sir Grabsalot: World Travelers

Andrew and Aden took Mom and Dad to the post office yesterday and applied for passports. Here are their mug shots.


I swear I took 200 pictures of Aden and this was the best one. I think this is maybe the 3rd shot I took of Andrew. So Aden when you get to be about 10 years old and want to know why your passport picture looks like this- it's your own fault!

The boys are both loving to grab onto pretty much anything. And they try to get it in their mouths, but that takes a LOT of coordination. I am pretty sure Andrew is well on his way to getting some teeth. We've had a couple of pretty fussy days this last week. And I think I see something in there- maybe it's a mirage? I don't think Aden is far behind either.

Aden is the king of his exersaucer. One of his favorite tricks is to lean forward and 'fly'. He is definitely a character.

Andrew is still the jabber jaws of the house- well, except for Paul. And as long as he feels good, he is a jolly, happy soul. When he wakes up in the morning, he serenades Mom until he's serious about getting out of his crib. When Aden wakes up, he flips and flops around and snorts and grunts- it's quite a process! When he's done waking up, he's all toothless grin and ready to go.

Aden is also just on the verge of rolling over from his back to front. He does this back bend arch thing, and gets close, then his foot usually slips.
All in all we are having a grand old time at the Gabli house!