Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Two months old and SNOW!

November 27, 2006

Aden and Andrew are two months old today! It is too bad they are not old enough to go outside and play in this snow! I guess this is pretty unusual here. Paul tried to get me to shovel the drive, but I decided I better stay inside.

This is the backyard.


The Grand Prix had 11" on it and it snowed more after this picture!


This is the neighbor's birdhouse.

Meanwhile the weather inside was nice and cozy. Aden was busy entertaining Mom with his antics. After tummy time, he took a little nap and woke up with his arm like this:


This doesn't look comfortable to me at all. I watched as he very patiently figured out what he needed to do to get his arm out and eventually back up by his face.

He seemed to be enjoying the challenge of the 'stuck arm'. I am very lucky to have the opportunity to watch these little moments and I am loving it. Andrew and Aden also love the duck block you see in the picture. Catherine brought this when she came and the quacking duck is pretty much the babies favorite. They stop whatever they are doing to listen when it quacks. Which quacks me up!