Monday, November 13, 2006

My First Week Alone


Well, we have survived the first week of just Mom and the boys! It really went pretty well. Of course we miss our company, but my sister Sherill will be here tomorrow night for almost a week. Maybe I will get my morning nap back!

OK, I have been derelict in my duty of blogging- just now getting a picture of Nana and the boys up. Here they are.

What a handsome group!

Yesterday I used the gift card from the church to buy the 'Bumbo' chair. Look how cute Aden is in it:



Usually the boys ignore each other, but lately they have been more interested in each other.


I am pretty sure Aden wants to know what's wrong with Andrew.

They are really starting to get interactive and more fun to play with. We know these two are going to grow up to be best friends.

Well I am out of time! I will try to get more on here next week!