Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So Far Behind!

Seven Months Old



Hello everyone. I am so far behind my goal of posting weekly- I see it has almost been a month!

We have been having technical difficulties (again) and hopefully have the trouble behind us for a while.



First- thanks to everyone in Michigan for a great trip. It was fun seeing everyone and we are so glad you got to meet Aden and Andrew in person.


The boys really enjoyed getting to play with their Nana and all their cousins.

Also we said 'bye to Gary and Bev, who moved back East. We are missing you guys already!


Aden is really crawling now, and Andrew really wants to. Aden has 2 teeth and Andrew has 1. Andrew gives '5' when he feels like it and they are both growing like mad. Andrew also says 'Bubba', and I think I heard Aden say it too.

Now I am back on track and will be valiantly attempting to keep up with my once a week posting goal!