Wednesday, September 13, 2006

D-Day

Today we scheduled the c/section for September 27 at 9:00 a.m. I really didn't want a c/section, but as 'Baby A' is breech there really isn't an option. So I am accepting the fact that it will just be that way! It is hard to believe they will be here in 2 more weeks!

The house is still not done. We thought it was going to be finished up today, but they still didn't have over half the list done that we gave them last week. (eye roll)
Good grief people! We have a nursery to decorate! Work with us!

Actually I feel very lucky that these are the 'problems' in my life. The babies are being very cooperative (I hope they don't rebel the second they come out!). They weigh over 6 lbs each, so whenever I feel tired and don't want to do anything except lie down, I remind myself of this fact. My stats so far- gained 45 lbs and my waist is 52". My knees let me know that the added weight is NOT welcome!

Sleeping at night is challenging. I think I am getting on the babies' schedule already. I suppose it is the way I get used to the idea of being up and down all night.

Wow- I am going to be a mom.